Site Visitors

Sunday, June 17, 2007

How I will not be scared away from doing my thing!

Many don't know this, but I tried a blog for this before. But I was weak and got scared away from it because some crazy stuff happened...

I open my yahoo email one day this past October (October 22nd, 2006, to be precise) just to do my monthly check of it and I noticed I had over three thousand emails. Three thousand! that's a heckof a lot more than I usually get! Anyway, I opened my inbox to find they were all in some language I can only assume was arabic. I was perplexed. Especially since I had just recently found out that our President (and therefore Homeland Security) had recently obtained the power and authority to take a person away without any warrant or just cause (proof, in other words) based solely on calling that person a danger to National Security. They further obtained the authority to lock that person up indefinately with no trial by peers or judge. Yes, yet another attack on our Constitution and rights as citizens. And we just let these things keep happening as long as we get to watch TV while eating on our couch... Wake UP!!!!! Oops, I strayed from my story there...

So I said "okay, maybe this is just some scam" and started looking at the emails more closely and found something very interesting.

The newest one was dated November of 2006.

Think about that. It was dated in the future (because it was only October of 06). Therefore, I can only assume it was not emailed, but rather planted. I mean, has anyone else ever heard of emails with future dates being sent out to people? Then, after spending about an hour and a half deleting the emails to get to my normal ones that I have saved (which should have been around a dozen or so), I noticed there were still hundreds in my box. So I looked on the backside of my normal emails and found many more arabic emails.

Dated back to January of 2004!

So I deleted those as well. Truth be told, I reported them all as spam. I did not want anyone to say I was in with any bad group and that all I did was delete to try and cover my tracks. I'm sure the rants in my old blog and references to many online movies about how corrupt our current government is and all, my wife asked me to get rid of that presidential blog and lay low for awhile. And I did, but now I'm back again, and we'll see what happens this time.

People, it boils down to this... I am not afraid to die free. And I refuse to live any other way than was written by our founding fathers, the way that succeeded for so long until the wrong people got into power. I know and have heard from many people in "the know" that I will be both threatened and bribed to be quiet. My family will be threatened and bribed. But I will not back down again and neither will they. And if I gain support, that's great. If I don't, that's fine too because If nothing else, I am teaching my own children how to stand up for what they believe in. They will not be blind-sided by the authority of a fastly-becoming fascist government system. They will not be sitting on the couch, letting the powerful become more powerful at their expense! I felt I had to write this blog in case something does happen to me, you will all know that it was not me backing away from this or being a sell-out, giving up my freedom for money. It will be because the powers that be would have gotten rid of yet another threat to their empire.

For reasons that can be painfully obvious to you readers, I felt I had to write this post ASAP. I know I still owe Albert my view on the current judicial system. I will get to post it as soon as I can, I'm doing some research on it currently. Keep the questions coming though, I'm loving it.


Lastly, for those dads of you out there, Happy Father's Day!

Rich

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slightly disturbing to tell the truth. Rest assured that if there is an incident and you can no longer "run". There are others who will run in your place.

Stay true to the cause. Do not write on emotional issues and do not throw too many stones. Stick to your ideals and ideas on how to make this country better. Yet, do not back down. Expose bribe attempts to the media. Fight fire with fire. Least of all, Keep Me Informed.

Keep Pushing

Dan

Anonymous said...

This is Dan again. The lone commentor. I was reading a book the other day and I saw an amazing quote I thought I would share with you all. Maybe Rich could make it a campaign slogan or something.

"Put Dracula in charge of the blood bank, or voting proffessional politicians into Govt is the same thing!
If we don't get the proffesional politician out of govt.
If we don't get the lawyers out of govt.
If we don't get the millionaire out of govt.
Then it's all over.
America is finished.
We have been bled and sucked almost dry.
The dumbest man in america couldn't do worse.
VOTE INDEPENDENT.
Now is the time we must get new faces in govt.
When you vote for the lesser of two evils, remember you're still voting for an evil!
REMEMBER, You are still voting for an evil!
The proffesional politician has broken every one of the ten commandments. The satans in govt.
If you vote the political hack into govt or for tose hacks already in govt, you are commiting a sin.
I PRAY TO GOD HE PUT A CURSE ON YOU
The moment you pull that lever for devils in office, that bad luck begins for you and yours.
I pray to god that every soldier who died or suffered a horrible deat for freedom, that he put a curse on you and yours, because you didn't do your job well.
A simple job like voting rigt.
THIS IS THE YEAR FOR THE INDEPENDENTS TO BRING DEMOCRACY BACK."

Read that and take away the religeous tones and it sends a very powerful message. Vote the right way, not based on party lines. This was quoted from a New Jersey man named John Val Jean Mahalchik (1918-1987) a self-proclaimed freedom fighter, freethinker, and sometimes political candidate.

Thanks for reading and throw out some comments Rich.


Dan

Rich said...

Strong words, Dan. I may copy that into the main body of the blog at some point. And yes, thanks for being the lone one who is consistently commenting. I really appreciate it.